From education sector to healthcare & retirement savings, we use behavioural insights (BI) to improve outcome of policy through the following:
- We offer talk & training so that more people are aware & accustomed with BI
- We provide consultancy services
Using concept such as nudge, we are guided by BI practices in countries with vast experiences in applying BI in public policy, particularly the United Kingdom, the US as well as other countries.
We have so far conducted the following work:
- Policy paper on retirement savings among Employee Provident Fund (EPF) members.
- Policy paper on poverty issues in Malaysia.
- Webinar sessions on the following topics:
- “How to Save More for Retirement?”
- “Why Save and How?”
- “New Normal: The Behavioural Insights Perspective”
- “COVID-19: How to prepare for the impacts?”.
- Public policy training for beginners.
Feel free to get in touch & contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !