We are a Malaysian company with an intent to improve the well-being of society through behavioural insights (BI)/nudge. What is BI?
- With BI, we hope to bring fresh perspective in public policy approach by improving decision-making and achieving behaviour change to improve policy outcome. Or make policy more efficient.
- We focus on public policy (public sector) but also work with the private sector and the NGOs. We hope to engage and collaborate with relevant stakeholders for the benefits of society.
- As a Malaysian entity, we believe Malaysians know Malaysia’s public policy settings and peculiarities better, and thus would be in a better position to offer practical, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
We position ourself as a social entrepreneur and aspire to be a leader in BI application in Malaysia and in the region, particularly in public policy. Inspired by the impactful work of Nobel laureate Richard Thaler and experts such as Dan Ariely and Schlomo Benartzi, as well as Behavioural Insights Team in the UK, we started Behavioural Insights Consultancy in 2019.
Refer here for a quick introduction on BI.
Our principal consultant has more than 15 years experiences in corporate sector and in voluntary NGO work, and conducted public policy research using behavioural insights/nudge – believed to be one of the few to pioneer BI application in Malaysia.
- Company Name: BEHAVIOURAL INSIGHTS CONSULTANCY
- SSM Registration: 201903285670 (003031475-W)